1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know, the nearly $6K cars I see here aren't $6K cars...maybe I've too low a price point? Our asking is break-even.

·
Super Moderator
6,877 Posts
I think that for a car with all maintenance records, a functioning battery and low mileage, you might be a bit low on your asking price. You sound like an honest guy, so I take on faith you description of a Nice exterior. I also assume that the interior is in good shape being a low mileage AZ car.

Your pictures in post #5 do not enlarge for me. Might be something I'm doing but I suspect you have small size pictures files originally. Do the pictures enlarge for you?

You should shoot more pictures and make sure that the camera is set for larger pictures or picture files. When you do reshoot, take one from a high frontal angle which shows hood and top well. Try to find some shade in which to shoot. That harsh AZ sunlight is doing nothing to make your car look good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Put your car on Ebay with a $4,000 reserve and you should get more than that.In this market Ebay is the money maker for these cars.My Insight was exactly like yours.It is now gone.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
I just checked the link on craigslist that i referenced to. It has been deleted by the author. Guess the car sold?

·
Super Moderator
6,877 Posts
Or maybe he is putting it on eBay. I think he was at least a thousand low on his asking price for that car, but of course I haven't seen any good pictures.

·
Super Moderator
6,877 Posts
That Charlotte car looks like a screeming good buy for someone who wants a CVT. Of course, only an inspection and test drive would verify the quality. I'd want a good explanation for why he is selling after all that work he has paid for;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts