Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual I know nothing about this car

2002 Honda Insight * Electric Gas Hybrd * ONLY 39k Miles !! - $6995 -

2002 honda insight odometer: 39fuel : hybrid transmission : automatictitle status : clean

PLEASE DO NOT FLAG MY AD , THIS IS MY PERSONAL CAR ...NOT THE DEALERSHIP !!
I WORK AT THE DETAIL SHOP !!!!!

2002 Honda Insight * Electric Gas Hybrd, Auto ONLY 39,000 Miles !!!

Super clean little car !!!!! NO APOLOGIES !!!!

Not interested in trades or offers

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Foos,
Thanks for placing this item here. I hope more people follow your lead.

Putting them in the long "Craigslist" thread causes makes it nearly impossible to follow!
(http://www.insightcentral.net/forums/buy-sell-insight-related-items/39257-cars-sale-craigslist-etc.html)

And also as usual, you turned up a unique find. Hope someone gets it and shows up on IC!

Edit: If anyone finds out that there is something fishy about this, or it turns out to be a scam, could they please post back on here so that others are warned. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
This car may have been a really good buy. The ad on craigslist is gone and it looked like a very well kept car. There is another 2001 CVT with 32k mi that is not as well kept (quite a few chips and bruises) that has been bid to $5300 in the first day on the bay with 9 days to go:
Honda Insight Base Hatchback 3 Door | eBay
This car has no reserve so will help the previous poster who was asking about his mom's 30k mi salvage title CVT. Seems like citrus cars and low milers are in abundance. My 24k mi MT will be on the market sometime along with some of my other dust collectors. Just taking up room and rather buy and repair a hoopty and get it back on the road while learning how these cars tick.
Gerald

1 - 3 of 3 Posts