Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mint paint clean interior. Rosta cruise 5 disc CD changer, hybrid revolt harness set up super clean ,nice tires,smooth no grinds transmission, impeccable service records,low miles with 136000 on the dash, runs good 57.9 lifetime and I don't hypermill. The ima works good but needs a charge every 6 months to keep the lite out. Must see well kept by previous owner and me..asking 3900.00 first in line at this years insight meet with the front sideways plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super clean,still shifts like butter very well maintained service records,,sit at 140.000 low miles with clean under frame.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well worth the visit,one of the cleanest at insightfest,nice blue color, great transmission smooth no shifting issues,ac ,rare cruise control, ac cold, 5 disc cd changer, called installed, hybrid revolt harness installed, 140.000 miles clean interior, no holes in carpet like most,

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope.never always in search of my next diamond in the rough. I plan on staying in the insight world for ever...

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,695 Posts
Please include your Location in your Profile.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes .a little
I am in Lancaster, PA, about 1 hour from Belair. Is this car still available? Do you have any room to sell at lower price? I have other cars, but am intrigued by the Science behind the 1st gen cars and would like a car for trips that gets better gas mileage.
Regards
Scott Stillwell / Cottman Transmission. Lancaster PA

·
Super Moderator
8,230 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sitting at 145000 miles and still super smooth transmission and has genisis 1 harness install, cruise control, calpod switch,5 disc CD player in rear, cold ac,heat, nice shape, ima has been holding up well with a Udd slow discharge and charge once a year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts