Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just got some good feedback from the lady I sold my 2000 to last month on Ebay so that might help sell this one. Listed it at: Honda Insight CVT | eBay Any comments or suggestions about the listing are welcome. And a few bids to start it off wouldn't hurt either.:evil: The more I can get for the this one, the more other ones I can rescue.

·
Hypermiler
3,650 Posts
Another nice looking car Ati.

Checked the listing, the section "everything you need to know about an Insight" is one giant block of blue text with no spacing. Site error ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Probably the ABSOLUTE BEST car advertisement I've ever seen on eBay! Making me think of buying and then selling my 2002 MT that needs some work (ISB, minor cosmetic work).

Doc

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Under the "related items" is that same horrifying green car that's been oversprayed to heck and back. I think you should be insulted :).

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Probably the ABSOLUTE BEST car advertisement I've ever seen on eBay! Making me think of buying and then selling my 2002 MT that needs some work (ISB, minor cosmetic work).

Doc
Nobody does car ads better than atikovi. I imagine there must a ton of eBay dealers that would employ atikovi full time at a handsome salary due to his skills.
Gerald

·
Registered
300 Posts
Holy cow, I was practically tearing up as I scrolled through those pics! If it wasn't a CVT I'd sell mine and hit the "buy it now" button!

Nice ad, and nice work!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts