Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale in the UK ( Surrey) beautiful condition, original seat condition, original carpet condition 110 000 miles, full service record, Battery pack perfect, new tyres, new headlamps. Best car I have ever owned. call 01883 724774 and come and have a look. £4100

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Sorry to hear you are leaving the fold. When passing through Oxted I often wondered whether you still had your Insight. Good luck with the sale.

Best wishes
Christian

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear from you Christian

I have had 10 good years of motoring and I need to move on as my knees are not as good as they were 10 years ago. I have a Mk 2 insight, which my wife drives and I also have a Jazz hybrid, so I am not deserting the cause. It is just a shame that Honda have not come out with a hyper-miler. I got a great sense of achievement every time I achieved over 100 mpg on a journey.

Now somebody else can learn how good the Mk 1 insight is to drive.

Chris Thomas

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My little Red Insight has flown the nest

My little red Insight has a new owner, and collected her today.

I am very sorry to see her go but 10 good years of trouble free motoring was what I hoped for, and what I received. I have wished the new owner (Aris) as much fun as I had. I am sure he will pop up on this web site from time to time.

I see that Honda have stopped selling Insight and CRZ models in the UK so my Jazz Hybrid is the only Honda Hybrid available at the moment.

Keep up the good work.

Bye for now.

Chris Thomas

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
That would be me!

It was a pleasure meeting you Chris and rest assured I shall take good care of it ;)

Great little car and I have already put just over 10k miles on it.

My best MPG for a trip so far has been 108.9 (UK MPG) which I think is amazing given how old the car is and that it is totally standard with no modifications.

I am tracking my mileage on Fuelly if anyone wants to take a look:
LordA's Profile | Fuelly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts