Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All interior and exterior parts available except hood,,,do have a hood that has some crease in it and functional for cheap,25.00 pick up ,all other can be picked up ,delivered on east coast or ups shipped,PayPal for payment, pm me for anything you mite need. Thank you,nice clean seats

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,666 Posts
Sometimes it is benefical to post a picture of the part you need or a diagram, as a lot of people don't know the exact name of the part.

HTH
Willie

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i try to pull it off today,,but couple tabs broke,,so i didnt grab it,,since you wanted mint condition tabs,,most guys just reglue the tabs back on ,was nice shape, just very brittle when you try to remove..pain in the a,,i can send it but tab needs glue back,

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am looking for the Front steering wheel cover with Honda symbol and air bag assembly that is in excellent condition has never been deployed. The paint on mine is chipped.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Airbags are expensive now,since the recall and salvage yards stop selling them used,,I do have one for sale and a nice steering wheel,pm me

·
Premium Member
Chicago & Detroit
882 Posts
Dave, I didn't hear from you yesterday. Is that because I wasn't willing to pay until you would tell me that all four attachment points were not broken-off?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I pulled it off two tabs were broke so I figured you didn't want it,,I would just glued it back or 3 d print a block and glue it,

1 - 20 of 40 Posts