Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That's a lot of work,all the interior needs to be out and engine transmission removed,,,I do have the upper Ima harness for sale,,

·
Registered
163 Posts
How much for 1 wheel shipped to 10950? I hit a pothole the other day and bent a rim, now I'm rolling on the spare until I can find a good used one. I might be interested in having a second one laying around in case this happens again, just depends on the price I guess.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You better off driving down to pick up,,after shipping fee and weight ad say at least 100 .ill sell you two rims for 150.00 picked up with used re 92, tires

·
Registered
163 Posts
You better off driving down to pick up,,after shipping fee and weight ad say at least 100 .ill sell you two rims for 150.00 picked up with used re 92, tires
That might be doable. Looks like it's only a few hours each way. Not sure if I could make it out there this weekend, probably more likely next weekend. Does either weekend work better for you?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Still have axles,ecu,ecu,bcm,dash clusters,air bags window switches door panels,also lots of red front end parts,,have a complete radiator support unhooked from frame that would rebuild any front end,,lots of red exterior parts,doors hood fenders lower door trim,

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Still have axles,ecu,ecu,bcm,dash clusters,air bags window switches door panels,also lots of red front end parts,,have a complete radiator support unhooked from frame that would rebuild any front end,,lots of red exterior parts,doors hood fenders lower door trim,
IMA harness & fuel pump w/canister? also, timing chain cover?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
How much for the radiator support? I'm down that way from time to time.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Can you pm me your needs,ecky,,,,if you pick up 150'. I do have axles ecm,bcm mcm, ton of other stuff,window switches,air bags,doors red, whole front end ,red,some silver stuff too,nice set of blue rear covers,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any chance you have the trunk latch? It's not the classic whirring motor problem, the latch just won't open all the way. I am luck that the trunk isn't closed.

I am up the road in Delaware, so it's a short drive. I would also take a pair of wheels if you still have them.

Thanks,

`Ken

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Any chance you have the trunk latch? It's not the classic whirring motor problem, the latch just won't open all the way. I am luck that the trunk isn't closed.

I am up the road in Delaware, so it's a short drive. I would also take a pair of wheels if you still have them.

Thanks,

`Ken
Does it not open with the key?

·
Registered
12 Posts
It won't open with the key or remote. It did until the guys at the lawnmower shop took out the mower for repairs this afternoon, and tried to "close it". I'm not sure what they did, but here I am.

It won't open, or unlatch, any further than in this photo. Even with an assist from a screwdriver lifting, it just stops at 3/4 open. (sorry it's sideways)

IMG_9338.jpg

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Trunk latch

I had the same issue, I removed the latch bolts and lowered enough to be able to get hold of the rod that goes to the key and move it up to open the jaws, its like it was over center.

·
Registered
36 Posts
All interior and exterior parts available except hood,,,do have a hood that has some crease in it and functional for cheap,25.00 pick up ,all other can be picked up ,delivered on east coast or ups shipped,PayPal for payment, pm me for anything you mite need. Thank you,nice clean seats
Good morning , I need the front Left and Right under bumper shields that connect from bumper to the underfender well.

I also need the left and right front under fender wells, please PM your shipped price

Thank you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
All interior and exterior parts available except hood,,,do have a hood that has some crease in it and functional for cheap,25.00 pick up ,all other can be picked up ,delivered on east coast or ups shipped,PayPal for payment, pm me for anything you mite need. Thank you,nice clean seats
Good morning, My previous message wsa typed incorrectly, I need both front Let and Right Strakes, how much shipped to 79912

21 - 40 of 40 Posts