Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ebay listing if anybody is interested: Honda Insight Base Hatchback 3 Door | eBay

Again I think your asking price of $5900 is optimistic, but I hope you get it. :D
I think with the differences in age and mileage you'll probably get about the same $4400 you got for the 2005. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Idk fuelish you have to see that CVT to appreciate it. It's probably my favorite out of all the cars he has brought into the shop and I got to see. It's a very pretty car and it seems to have been well taken care of. I would say it's worth what he is asking.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I hope you're right, Balto. :)

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well fuelish you were off by $1400 on my 2005 so not sure if you are the best source for Insight pricing. You said it was worth $3000 remember? I had bidders all over the US bidding who all thought you were wrong, which you obviously were.

·
Premium Member
9,864 Posts
What's with the "retracted" bid of 10K?

Hope you get the amount you want.

Willie

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$10,000 1st gen bid

Bidder says he entered the wrong amount. He is now high bidder at the starting bid. Maybe he was thinking that is his max bid, just hoping of course.:)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Well fuelish you were off by $1400 on my 2005 so not sure if you are the best source for Insight pricing. You said it was worth $3000 remember? I had bidders all over the US bidding who all thought you were wrong, which you obviously were.
No, you are wrong. :D You misread my post.
I said *I* paid $3000 for mine, nowhere did I say yours was worth $3000.

I also said your asking price of $5900 was optimistic, and I was definitely right.

And both times I've sincerely said I hope you get your asking price and even posted links to the auctions for you.

So ease-up, I'm on your side. :cool:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Great news! Congratulations! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. That 2004 was one of the nicest Insights I have sold and with Jue Motors/ Scott's belly pan, upgrade springs, grid charging cord and a few other small items I had a hard time seeing it go. The new owner is happy and that is what matters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts