Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all....Now that I have retired, I've decided to sell my Silver 2004 MT Insight! This car has been totally maintained and everything works! It has 238,000 miles on it right now and doesn't use a drop of oil! I would hop in this car and drive it anywhere without concerns.
The paint and interior are in average condition for it's age, No rips or tears in the seats.

Here is a list of all that has been done to my girl (in no particular order);
Transmission was updated by Jue Automotive
Clutch was updated by Jue Automotive
Flywheel was updated by Jue Automotive
Hankook Optima Tires 70% remaining
One Piece belly pan
Hybrid Battery (Honda 3.5 years ago)
12V Battery (Last year)
Rear Hubs (Both less than 1K miles ago)
Rear Springs(Both less than 1K miles ago)
All 3 O2 sensors (OEM not aftermarket!)
Spark Plugs (OEM not aftermarket!)
Valves adjusted at 200,000 Miles
Air Filter

I'll add more as I remember....LOL
The price is $3000 FIRM!!
You could fly in to St.Louis and drive it home.....All the fluids have been changed, the tires have been rotated, and she's ready to go!
I'll try to get some pictures up but it will be the weekend before I can get some interior shots. I do have two exterior shots on my phone and I'll try to upload them later today.
Any questions....just ask.....

Later
View attachment 78433 View attachment 78433 View attachment 78433 IMG_20190410_100628_01_1555357872246.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all....Now that I have retired, I've decided to sell my Silver 2004 MT Insight! This car has been totally maintained and everything works! It has 238,000 miles on it right now and doesn't use a drop of oil! I would hop in this car and drive it anywhere without concerns.
The paint and interior are in average condition for it's age, No rips or tears in the seats.

One Piece belly pan
12V Battery (Last year)
Air Filter

You could fly in to St.Louis and drive it home.....All the fluids have been changed, the tires have been rotated, and she's ready to go!
I'll try to get some pictures up but it will be the weekend before I can get some interior shots. I do have two exterior shots on my phone and I'll try to upload them later today.

Later
View attachment 78433 View attachment 78433 View attachment 78433 View attachment 78437
Well folks, I am sorry that it is taking so long, but tomorrow I will post interior pictures too. I had a member here tell me that he wanted it, so I waited.Now that he has backed out, I'll get them posted....Thanks for your patience....:cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

One Piece belly pan
12V Battery (Last year)
Air Filter

Later
View attachment 78433 View attachment 78433 View attachment 78433 View attachment 78437
New pictures are up......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts