1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
General Required Information:

-Year: 2005
-Color: Blue
-Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
-Current Mileage: 238,000
-Asking Price: $2200.00 o.b.o.
-High Voltage Battery Age/Condition: New Bumblebee Beemax battery, replaced ~2 years ago.
-Transmission Condition: All gears work, sometimes a little hard to get into reverse, but always does. Clutch is worn but working.
-Engine or IMA Codes Showing: None
-Interior Condition Summary: Well worn. Drivers sear is worn though no holes, carpet is worn with holes under mats. Dash and steering wheel in good shape. Had some mold under the passenger side floor mat last summer. Treated with mold remover and cleaned.
-Exterior Condition Summary: Fairly rough. Some large dents (see photos), the clearcoat is fading in places, scratches, and two small screw holes under each rear fender cover (I screwed magnets in to hold them on).

Car runs and drives well. It has a lot of miles on it and is a little rough cosmetically. Other issues to be aware of: Motor mounts need to be replaced, door switch is on the fritz for the drivers side window, there is a mismatched rear tire (I had a blow out and the shop didn't have the right tire for me), some aluminum streaks on the windshield from shoveling snow off it. I think the rear may have had some work done on the body by the past owner. When I installed the sound dampening, there was broken glass and some metal shavings. The report I got with the car didn't find any accident history.

AC blows cold, maintained with proper oil changes and valve adjustments. Spare tire and tool kit is in great shape. Noise dampening installed in floor areas, doors, and spare tire area. Brand new front brake rotors and pads.

Let me know if you want any other specific photos or have further questions. The nearest town is West Yellowstone, but I am willing to drive it to Bozeman for delivery or drop off for transport.

VIN Number: JHMZE137X5S000508

Comes with a clear Wyoming Title

1 - 1 of 1 Posts