Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I'm having a 2005 cvt insight transported from MD to NY for me to look at, anything i should look for (in terms of maintenance, repairs, recalls etc) before i pull the trigger and purchase this car...it has 24,000 miles
Thanks
;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I read many threads in this forum before I bought mine. There are tips on what to look for, and how to check the battery. A wealth of information to sort through.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
There are over 1,000 topics in "Problems and Troubleshooting" are you a speed reader?

The car you are considering is quite new. Unless it has been abused or in an accident it should be in good shape. Check the lifetime mpg. Look for evidence of repainting or repair, for example in the engine area or under the stowage compartment where the spare is. Test drive the car to see how it tracks Just be aware that the Insight's electric assisted steering and LRR tires will likely feel a little strange.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went to look at the car today, it has been repainted so i will probably not buy it, thanks for the opinions, my search for an insight continues...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts