Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am currently looking into rebuilding my 2006 Civic Hybrid battery in the next several weeks. If there are others nearby with a similar interest we could make this a joint project. I live in New Hampshire (USA) not far from Portsmouth. This hybrid battery was used in the 2006 thru 2008 model years of the Civic Hybrid.

When I get started I will be taking a lots of pictures and notes to share as I have found very few pictures of a rebuild of this particular battery.

So chime in if you have interest in this project.

Cheers all,

Ross

·
Premium Member
10,128 Posts
Please put your location in your signature, as it makes it easier for those interested in your project.
Of course your vehicle is not an INSIGHT so you may not get many takers.
Thanks
Willie

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Hi all,

I am currently looking into rebuilding my 2006 Civic Hybrid battery in the next several weeks. If there are others nearby with a similar interest we could make this a joint project. I live in New Hampshire (USA) not far from Portsmouth. This hybrid battery was used in the 2006 thru 2008 model years of the Civic Hybrid.

When I get started I will be taking a lots of pictures and notes to share as I have found very few pictures of a rebuild of this particular battery.

So chime in if you have interest in this project.

Cheers all,

Ross
Give me a call if you need help. I've posted pictures here before detailing the 2006+ packs.

BTW, we sell refurb'ed 2006 packs for $1750.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts