Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that our 2006-2011 Civic Hybrid Grid Charger is finally ready and will be be released in the next few days! We are now taking pre-orders from Insight Central members and people who have previously expressed interest.

Our IPU fan control boards were the last major piece that we had been waiting on. Those are back from fab and ready to go (Here's a pic of the boards featuring a cameo of our Electrical Engineer's pre-production hand built prototype):

Cost for the second generation Civic Hybrid charger will be only slightly higher than the 2003-2005 units due the the additional Mean Well power supply required. Contact me at [email protected] or via PM for additional details.

:)

Attachments

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, at a glance that's an easy assumption to make, but be assured it's all my own R&D - as my forthcoming discharger will be ;-). My Electrical Engineer has designed both from the gound up.

These are version two of my HCH1 IPU fan board that was done long before we traded a few parts behind the scenes. A quick glance at your PCB (first time I am closely looking at it, have intentionally not peeked) shows quite a few differences between our two solutions to the same problem. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts