Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Although, on second thought, without specific information about the hybrid version, fold down seats still not officially confirmed...

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This site is only for the non-hybrid Civic.

I am pretty sure that the hybrid battery will still be behind the seat, therefore the seats will not fold down (or up).

It would be great if I were wrong, though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Standard across the range will be climate control air conditioning, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), trip computer, front, side and curtain airbags, rake and reach adjustable steering column and rear 'Magic' seats. High grade models will feature equipment such as automatic lights and wiper functions, HID headlamps, Dual Zone Climate Control and retractable door mirrors, in addition to expected items like alloy wheels, DVD satellite navigation and leather trim.

A standard trip computer computer in the Civics! Wow! I hope it's the same in the states. I've had a terrible month without my Insight and without at the very least, a mpg readout. Although I've still managed to beat the EPA's Miata highway numbers by 25%...

Anyone know for sure if it will also show the instantaneous fuel efficiency? It does look like there is an meter where the odometer and the trip/tank mpg readout are. The split dash readouts are standard here in the states, so it's likely we'll get the trip computer too. :D

EDIT: Here's a close-up of the dash. There is definitely a fuel consumption graph, but is it real time? Since nothing is displayed in it, I'd hazard to guess yes. THe L/100km with the bars below confuses me though. I think km A 24.4 means 24.4 kilometers in trip meter A. Then there's the REV and ECO display up top by the speed. If REV is a redundant rpm display, then it stands to reason that ECO could be a real time fuel efficiency display.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts