Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here gotten a 2006 Honda Insight Broshure? I just got mine in the mail today after waiting 3 1/2 weeks for it, seeing in all they have none at any of the dealers here. I can't believe that it is just a sheet of paper I mean how boring, the 2005 Honda Insight Brochure was alot better then this years, that was an actual brochure.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
No the 2005 brochure was the same thing, just a piece of paper. They just used a different picture on the front of it this year. 2000 - 2004 were all an actual brochure, not a piece of paper. Sad :(

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you are talking about but my 2005 was a Brochure, not just a piece of paper like this one, I mean it was a actual booklet, or mabey it is a 2004 that I have, it has a Blue Insight on the front, I am not sure, I will have to dig it out of the attic and see, but pretty sure it is a 05, but I could be wrong. Sad it is.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Yeah, I got one of those Insight "flyers".
That's basically what it is; a flyer.

Orginally I had gone to the dealer and found they only had a black and white copy-machine copy of the "flyer". I thought they had missed a few pages or something. Little did I realize that there wasn't any more info.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Yes I agree with you Eric Becky, in that it is a "Flyer" So Rick you were right! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts