Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
$5,100. 25th bid - Bidding ends on Dec 6

Link to more photos and description from an older post:

https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/buy-sell-insight-related-items/118826-thinking-selling-my-2006-mt-silver-73-5-k-miles-new-re92s-grid-charger-more.html

'Comes with a Grid Charger plus some nice extras:
- Upgraded Head unit with Navigation and Bluetooth handsfree, Reverse Camera ready -- Original Head Unit included
- Upgraded Kosei k1 TS wheels with Brand New RE92 Tires - have driven 20 miles since having the tires put on last week
- Upgraded stiffer rear springs - original springs included
- S2000 Leather Steering Wheel - not installed
- Both the Green Manuals - the 2" thick 2000-2006 Insight Service Manual + 2000 Insight Model Series Body Repair Manual
- IMA Battery was swapped by Honda in November 2013 and is still running good with no IMA lights ever popping up.
- Oil + Filter changes were done by me every 5-6K miles.
- 73.5K miles driven with lifetime average 60.8mpg...see picture'

Bidding went over my limit! I hope it stays in IC community.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Link to more photos and description from an older post:

Bidding went over my limit! I hope it stays in IC community.

Thanks for the post! I really hope it stays in the IC family. ...Or maybe the winner will join the IC family ... One of the worst aspects of selling my insight is that I'll be leaving InsightCentral :-( Both Art and I agree that this community is freakin' awesome and engaging members like y'all are sorely missed on the i3 forums ;)

For those looking for relatively low mileage/good condition insight that was cared for to insightcentral standards (ie. ain't no one touching the aero panels but me when changing the oil, etc), take a look...the auction ends tomorrow.

As far as going over the limit, the BaT one went for 14K yesterday...Randy must've really wanted to have that matched set....jeez....
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-honda-insight-2/

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets keep this insight in the Insight Central Family - 7 hours remaining on auction

Greetings All,

Hoping to keep this insight in the IC family...

7 hours left on the auction, currently at $5,100 for a 2006 MT with 73K miles with new RE92 tires and all aero panels intact with a few other nice upgrades.

Thanks again for being such a great community!,

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts