Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is time to start a new racing season (at least here in sunny So Cal) and I'm just wondering who is going to be doing what.

I will be running the Insight in HS class Autoxing events again this year. I'm planning on only running in San Diego and a few regional and national events. I will probably need a new set of Kumho V710s. The last set worked great! they lasted an entire season.

As the SCCA has moved a few cars down class this year the competition will be more severe. And it will be much more consistant as there are several cars that run regularly here in San Diego that are now in HS.

The KONI's have proven to be a great investment. I'm still messing with settings, as the KONI's are basically limitless in their abilities for set up. I think I have tire pressure issues resolved.

BTW, I was the HS Class Champion in 2005 here in San Diego. We have our awards banquet in February so I will take a picture.

About three months ago the magazine Grassroots Motorsports ran an article from the editor that basically said hybrids will become the next "BETA" video machines, and should be banned from the streets. He said they are all slow and have never been a viable option for transportation. Needless to say he will be the first one I send a copy of my Championship photo too. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Another "Ignorant Driver In Old Technology" (IDIOT). :idea: He should be "banned from the streets"!

Congradulations on your win! :D :D :D

I look forward to seeing your photo. (I'll send it to my brother.) :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts