2006 Honda Insight, Hybrid, 5 speed manual transmission, silver, average 50+ mpg in the city, 227K, no IMA lights, new front brakes and rotors, new windshield, no dents, several scratches on the hood, tires are very good, 3rd to 2nd synchro issue but not an issue if double clutch or shift at lower speed. Includes new AC condenser, all service records since 2006, very clean interior, ground wires in perfect condition, original Honda radio / CD player, newer battery. Selling because I purchased another Insight with lower miles. $5000 OBO Additional pictures or zoom meeting available on request.

More detail:
2006 Honda Insight, Silver, manual transmission, 227K
Repairs done in March and April 2022
New front disc and pads
New windshield
Wet seat belt fix done on both sides, trim was replaced using the proper clips
Seat covers removed, washed and reinstalled. Interior is super clean.
Floor carpeting steam cleaned by detail shop
All vehicle grounds have been repaired
New cabin air filter installed
Overview
This engine runs great and does not use oil.
All season tires in very good condition but they are not the Potenza R92s
All gauge’s work including trip functions
No IMA light or showing codes, but it is older. Records indicate battery was changed by Honda dealer in 2014
Electric windows work (drivers side motor was replaced but it sometimes hesitates when super cold)
Door locks / unlock feature works with remote key fob
Cruise feature is installed but I have not attempted to use it.
AC does not blow cold but compressor appears to work. Records indicate it likely needs a new condenser and o ring. I have a new condenser in the box that is included in the sale. The system does have pressure.
Stock Honda AM/FM CD radio player
No owner manuals / 2 set of keys included
I have vehicle repair receipts going back to 2006 from the original owner. I purchased the car from the daughter of the woman who purchased it new.
I am averaging 54 to 62 mpg.
It does have 3rd to 2nd synchro issues which are not an issue if you double clutch or shift at a low speed.
It could use new rear springs and possibly shocks.
The paint is ok, no peeling, but has scratches on the hood and roof from the previous owner.
Spare tire is original and in perfect condition. Original jack is in the trunk.