Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have seen a 2010 Insight for sale,looks and sounds good though miles a bit higher than I’d like at 119000. Am in Ireland so any Irish Insight owners out there, is it a good car to go for? I’ve read about the cvt fluid and expensive 8 plugs and possible jerking.
It would be a second car for a daily commute of 20 miles, covering about 6000 miles a year.
Mpg on this site is a bit confusing because in the main the comments are from USA owners who are getting mainly 40s or 50s mpg, so does that mean the equivalent for us in Ireland,uk is a higher figure?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have seen a 2010 Insight for sale,looks and sounds good though miles a bit higher than I’d like at 119000. Am in Ireland so any Irish Insight owners out there, is it a good car to go for? I’ve read about the cvt fluid and expensive 8 plugs and possible jerking.

It would be a second car for a daily commute of 20 miles, covering about 6000 miles a year.

Mpg on this site is a bit confusing because in the main the comments are from USA owners who are getting mainly 40s or 50s mpg, so does that mean the equivalent for us in Ireland,uk is a higher figure?

On my 2013 model I get around 6l/100km and around 5.8l/100km if I drive carefully. That's town driving only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts