Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all here,im driving a 2010 ze2 insight,imported from japan,nice car ,but when i try to check my oil life,cant,followed instructions,but cant find the option,hoping one of you good ppl might set me right,im a bit of a luddite,but followed all advice/instructions ,no joy,on computer tells me temp,mileage,trip a /b etc,but nothing about the quality of my oil,id appreciate any advice i get,billy,cork,Ireland.:confused:

·
Registered
943 Posts
It might have just never been turned on. Alternatively a dealer can turn it off but if they do it can never be restarted

Not sure about Japan but in the UK Insights revert to Honda's usual 12,500 mile or 1 year (whichever is sooner) intervals. Did you get any service history with the car?

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
You use the button to change from trip a trip b. Its the lower most button on the back side of the steering wheel on the right side. It just monitors engine rpms and gives you an idea of how much oil life is used and remaining. You can change it when you want to.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
History

It might have just never been turned on. Alternatively a dealer can turn it off but if they do it can never be restarted

Not sure about Japan but in the UK Insights revert to Honda's usual 12,500 mile or 1 year (whichever is sooner) intervals. Did you get any service history with the car?
Na,no history, only one owner,and mileage,sorry for delayed reply,never saw your question ,thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts