Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
What about meeting at https://caffeineandmachine.com/
Nice and central with lots of pretty routes in and a nice looking venue?
Any views? I'm happy to coordinate as it's fairly local.
That sounds like a great idea! Do they run events that we could show up at (the website looks pretty but doesn't appear to give much idea of what's on), or do you think we'd just plan to be there for (say) a Saturday lunchtime?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I expect it will depend on numbers, it seems as though for half a dozen or so, we could just pitch up. I expect they'd like to know if it's more than that and it will probably be courteous to ask in case they've got 900 boxsters turning up at the same time. I'll give them a call to see what the form is. Can someone share this as an idea on the UK facebook group, I don't do facebook and only occassionally browse what's going on via someone else's account.
The next step will be to decide on a time and date. Sunday brunch would suit me best.

·
Administrator
10,803 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here is the reply from Caffeine & Machine:-

Simply put... come on over when you can and find yourselves a table.
There is always plenty of room within the tipi if the roadhouse is full. For groups we strongly recommend pre-booking parking and arriving together to enable you all to park together. I set out the information regarding that below:

There is a parking fee if you choose to visit on a weekend/bank holiday. We have a limited number of pre-bookable car parking spaces available each day during the weekend. You will need to follow the link below in order to choose your day and make your £10 payment per vehicle. In exchange, you will be given an item of C&M merchandise upon arrival, which can either be kept or exchanged for a non-alcoholic drink on the day.
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caffeine-machine-pre-booked-parking-tickets-58606852674
Alternatively, you are welcome to come along on the day and pay a £5 car parking fee upon arrival however parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. In exchange, you will be given an item of C&M merchandise upon arrival, which can either be kept or exchanged for a non-alcoholic drink on the day.

Motorbikes are currently not required to pay a fee to park.

Hope to meet you here at C&M very soon!
So all we have to do is arrange a time and date that suits everyone, (especially retepsnikrep!) and then arrive in the car park together on two wheels!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts