61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
@jime : THANK YOU once again for putting this on. The mid-Atlantic meets are my favorite. These would not happen without you.

It was great seeing everyone, including our newer members @Sargy and @Static4 . I am already looking forward to the next one this fall. Thank you all for helping me with my dog. She loves being part of a clan of people, as you could no doubt tell.

@Static4 and I spent a lot of time comparing notes on NiMH conditioning which we are approaching from different angles. We even ran a test on a stick which produced very promising results.

@mudder, thank you for rushing the LiBCM out to me. Everyone was waiting for the unboxing and was not disappointed. Everyone was impressed with the quality of all the components, from the circuit board to the pre-crimped harnesses, to the precision cut mounting plates. This one is getting knocked out of the park!

Reactions: jime

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
@Sean. Put up some pictures :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like there's some really great LIB-focused BCM and more-developed LIB battery pack work going on... This is really, really good news, and is badly needed. I'm looking forward to reading more about it, and seeing it in person in September.

Roger T.

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Looks like there's some really great LIB-focused BCM and more-developed LIB battery pack work going on... This is really, really good news, and is badly needed. I'm looking forward to reading more about it, and seeing it in person in September.

Roger T.
Yeah, Sean is a beta tester. Maybe he will have it functioning by the meet. It is indeed really interesting:)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I have been less than helpful all around recently. I said goodbye to my Weimaraner yesterday. Anyone who has owned a Weim to end and was the dog's human knows what I'm talking about. She was one of the attendees of this event and being happiest among a bunch of people, fully enjoyed hanging out with dad's clan.

Reactions: jime

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sean am sad to hear your best friend has past, my deepest condolences. Please give me a call during the evening I’d miss chatting with you.

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Victor, are you coming to the maintenance day in Frederick on Sept. 18th. You have time to get your Insight running. Good chance to chat with some old friends, like me :D

Link is here:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Victor, are you coming to the maintenance day in Frederick on Sept. 18th. You have time to get your Insight running. Good chance to chat with some old friends, like me :D

Link is here:
Hi Jim,
my ability to get my plans to stand this past year has been abysmal.
because I what I expect to do over the next few months I sincerely doubt I'll have either auto on the road.

I do want to see the newest battery tech yall are tinkering. and I like to think I can mechanic.
so I can help.
and I am planning to make it.

victor

61 - 71 of 71 Posts