Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I was able to see the vehicles for sale at Duncan Imports at Christiansburg, VA I81Exit 118 not far from Virginia Tech I had read about in Autoweek years ago. Wow, it is like a museum, 3 warehouses full of JDM and other cars for sale. They had 25 Honda Beats $4,500-$10,000.
Check out their website Duncan Imports & Classic Cars | Japanese Domestic Vehicles for Sale

He also owns a Honda Dealership nearby.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is just amazing!

If there's one thing that might get me to give up my Insight, it's a Beat...

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Does he also import parts?

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Does he also import parts?
I didn't ask about JDM parts. Call or email David Crawford who showed me the vehicles at 540 808 6433 [email protected]

The 'Article' section on their web site has more information and pictures. Also, check Ebay for Honda Beat Convertible parts and for sale section.

Yes, it is an awesome place for seeing Japan Kei class cars and other US, and international brands. There are all sorts. Some are part of his collection, but most are for sale.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/04/a-beginners-guide-to-the-world-of-weird-and-wonderful-japanese-import-cars/?amp=1&ved=2ahUKEwi29drKlqHbAhWC0FMKHajyD2EQFjARegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0yV-WZyirZlD4GSznqX_Yy&ampcf=1

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any idea on how paperwork works with Duncan Imports? I spoke with my local dealer and he said he'd had a snag getting it registered, so it's "offroad use only" until he can figure it out.
From what David Crawford told me when I was there 3 weeks ago, it is no problem. Call or email him.
540-808-6433
[email protected] Com

Lots of good information on their website.
This article answers lots of questions.
Duncan Imports and Classic Cars | New dealership in Christiansburg, VA 24073
15283878340837662507598878040825.jpg

·
Registered
255 Posts
ACK! Stop showing me stuff like this!!

While my will is strong, my won't is weak!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts