Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm letting all my CVT's and parts go before I move next year. Don't feel like dragging them from CA to TN. I'm going to keep my MT and still on the look out for a Citrus. Probably wait until I move as I have too much to move already. Anyways I don't know if it's against the rules but I'll just post up my craigslist posting. I need to get in and make a better posting and pictures. But this is it for now. l have it listed as 4 spare batteries but if someone one here get it, I'll give 12 spare batteries with the deal. I'm located in zip code 94553 Martinez CA. It's in the bay area somewhat near SF.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey guys, I'm letting all my CVT's and parts go before I move next year. Don't feel like dragging them from CA to TN. I'm going to keep my MT and still on the look out for a Citrus. Probably wait until I move as I have too much to move already. Anyways I don't know if it's against the rules but I'll just post up my craigslist posting. I need to get in and make a better posting and pictures. But this is it for now. l have it listed as 4 spare batteries but if someone one here get it, I'll give 12 spare batteries with the deal. I'm located in zip code 94553 Martinez CA. It's in the bay area somewhat near SF.

Do you have a serviceable cvt flywheel ( with teeth). Don’t need transmission etc. am in Eugene OR so shipping no big deal. Mine is a 2002 Insight, really want to save it, with 430k miles it’s worthy of a museum

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one on the parts car but at the moment I don't really want to take anything off it as someone could make that a complete car pretty easy. If things change, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have two left. I'll send you a private message.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts