Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Engine-Off-Coast
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not my car. I am not making any money off this sale. The car belongs to IC member mpgQueen but she may not be using the forum anymore. This car used to be owned by IC member freezin4

180K Miles
Owner is asking $2500

The plate on the front is not current. Georgia does not issue front plates.

Car is in good cosmetic shape. Interior is clean. (Scroll down to see)

IMA battery is bad (P1449) in my estimation it needs to be replaced or this car needs to be converted to Lithium, which I can do for the right buyer, we would have to negotiate that separately.

Owner is selling because the IMA is bad and because she doesn't need it for the gas mileage anymore. She used to have a 100 mile commute, but nowadays she can take the train.

The car shifts well and makes no weird noises.

New clutch master cylinder (2018)
New idle pulley bearing (2018)
New A/C compressor and other parts (2018) <- This was done at a shop I think it may still be under warranty
Bridgestone Potenza RE92s on all 4 corners with good tread on them
Windows tinted
Has rear trunk carpet option from Honda!
Leather Seats! They're really comfortable!

More images in next post.

·
Engine-Off-Coast
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Yes those seats are leather! The switch by the steering wheel is for yellow footwell lights.

This is a leather Honda S2000 steering wheel!

She still drives the car a short distance every day so the mileage will increase.

The red cable was for a sub woofer, it runs to the back. I removed its fuse, but it can be re-used in the future if the buyer wants power in the back for sound.

·
Engine-Off-Coast
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Attached photo of the Inifniti was by accident, mods please delete.

Fixed
Bull Dog - InsightCentral Moderator

Tire tread:

Sorry this one is hard to see.

The car needs an alignment and a new IMA battery. It doesn't need anything else. No accidents. Clean title in owner's hand. Good condition for 180k, and very nice interior compared to most Insights.

Owner lives in Atlanta, if anyone is interested PM me and I can get you her cell or e-mail. You could try PMing her too I don't know if she will see messages.

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
When using the penny for a gauge, it should be with the Lincoln head showing. If you can see all of Lincoln's head you need a new tire. IIRC

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am definitely interested in this unit, it is a beautiful car, based on the condition, do you think it will be OK to drive to El Paso TX,

·
Super Moderator
4,917 Posts
Natalya, PM sent.

Sam

·
Registered
836 Posts
Is this still available or is someone picking it up soon? Does it have cruise control or are those just the buttons from the s2000 steering wheel?

·
Super Moderator
4,917 Posts
PM sent.

Sam

·
Registered
265 Posts
I sent a PM this morning. I am also in need of a car and would also be interested in having you do the lithium swap on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts