Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up my e-bay Insight today after wanting one since I first sat in one at my local Honda Dealer quite a long time ago. I do not ever use the word awesome, but this is an exception. The car is Awesome.

Have a great weekend everyone.
If you see a citrus yellow Insight in North East Ohio - chances are it might be me..

Cheers!
Wayne
:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wayne, I saw your Insight when it was posted on ebay and I have to say, you got a beauty. If the pictures do it any justice, it looks brand new!!! It came with the little Ebbro version, too, right? Congratulations!!!

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup - that's the one. The car arrived via DAS in great shape. Actually amazing condition for a seven year old car. The former owner is a great guy and it was a pleasure working on the purchase of the car with him. The Ebbro model was sent in a separate box via US Postal along with manuals and other stuff. The PO was pretty hard on that package and the diecast model now looks like a 20 year old Insight sooo the search is on to replace it....

·
Registered
323 Posts
If you find another diecast, let me know! I have seen a few online, but very very expensive and ordering right from Japan.

When i first saw an insight when they first came out i wanted one so badly. I was just graduating college and purchasing my first car. My parents were helping me out with the cost of a car and refused (refused!!!!!) to let me consider the Insight. So i got a civic :( My civic was totalled, and i had just finished grad school and even more poor and got another civic on a dirt cheap lease, and then FINALLY in 2005 i ordered my beauty and impatiently waited over 6 months for it to arrive on the slow boat from Japan :)

Enjoy your car. You got a special car in a great color! I love my Insight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts