Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Anyone in the market for a Sliver 05 Insight w/ 71k? The "good" (It's been well cared for, engine and transmission are great. Body has a few blemishes. No other notable problems except..) "the bad," starting with the frame which was damaged when I went up and onto a parking lot barrier, the IMA battery is dead or at the end of its life. The odometer works fine, except when you try to use the trip meter, it may lock you out from going back to the odometer reading. I read an post about this and I was able to push the button repeatedly (almost endlessly) before it went back to the odometer reading). Glad to offer pictures of the car, the body shop photos of the damage that revealed the frame damage, and answer any questions. Also, I am in Denver, but professionally set up transportation as part of my work, and can help discern the cost of transport to any U.S. location.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,925 Posts
Main thing you left out...........Price?

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
The two threads about this car are a bit confusing and it would be better to condense them into one, but please propose an asking price in the thread in the For Sale section (per the forum rules) and also post some pictures of the interior and exterior of the car, in either thread, the gallery, or a link to a photo-hosting site of your choice.

Your pictures of the underside and underhood areas in the Gallery are good, but we need to see what the rest of the car looks like to consider its value.

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
Insights don't have frames. Sounds to me like the car is fine, and it has a dented/scraped subframe. Hard to tell without photos.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am in Colorado ....price and location?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts