Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've seldom posted here so far. I am 11 months into happy ownership of my Insight-I; I am the car's second owner.
My car's lifetime odometer is at 79,900 and I think that I MIGHT have a battery issue that is growing in badness. I am simply unclear as to just what is the warranty on my Insight's NiMh battery..??
OK, it is a 2005 and I actually bought it 11 months ago as Honda Certified. If it makes a difference, it is manual transmission. If it makes a difference, the car was sold new from a Conn. dealership to a Conn. resident. It it makes a difference, the car was sold the second time to me, a New York State resident, by the same Conn. dealership (Danbury Honda and they were a pleasure to deal with!).
Can someone please tell me with definite correctness what is the warranty on my hybrid battery? Thank you, Easy Goer :)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
You've got 100 miles of warranty left.

Your certified purchase may give you a little more depending on how it reads.
Actually, he should have 84,000 miles due to 06-085. It doesn't mention 2005-2006 Insights, but I think that's only because it is mentioning specific TSBs there was no TSB for the 2005-2006.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts