Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be entering "The Silver Bullet" to an auto show on the seventh of next month as was looking for some slogans or the like to print up.

Came across the web sight called "Inshight Man" and noted his slogans, some of which because I'm not as creative as he is, I think are really good. I've copied some of them and changed them but am on the look out for more and some of you may come up with an idea or two which I might be able to use. Here's what I've got so far:
:

. IT'S A RATE DAY AND A RARE SIGHT WHEN YOU'RE AT A GASOLINE STATION AND YOU SPOT AN "INSIGHT"

. THE HONDA INSIGHT HAS MORE TECHNOLOGY AND LESS MASS. IT'S PART ELECTRIC AND PART GAS

. 3 CYLINDERS + 144 VOLTS = 66+ MPG JUST ABOUT EVERY DAY!

. THINK $3 A GALLON OF GAS IS HIGH? OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS $7 A GALLON ... WILL BE A GOOD DEAL!

. IN A HONDA INSIGHT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LAUGH WHEN YOU GO BY GASOLINE STATIONS

. FROM BLAKESLEE TO STROUDSBURG THIS CAR REPEATEDLY GETS 70 > 90+ MPG

. IT'S A HYBRID ... ELECTRIC AND GAS ... MORE TECH ... LESS MASS

. FROM BLAKESLEE TO WILKES-BARRE THIS CARE REPEATEDLY GETS 70 > 74 MPG!

. THE STONE AGE DID NOT END BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF STONES

. THE CAR OF THE FUTURE IS RIGHT HERE ... RIGHT NOW ... YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT!

. THIS CAR LOOKS SLICK FOR A REASON ... FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION

. ASK ME ABOUT "AUTO OFF" ... EASY TO PARK AND GARAGE ... DAILY 60, 70, AND 80 MPG

Any ideas folks?

Fred / Proud Owner of "The Silver Bullet"

·
Registered
702 Posts
thanks for the website, its a cool site

i personally like:

Honda Insight: more tech, less gas
Ask me about my gas mileage
Laughing all the way past the gas station
Tight, light, right: Insight
While you pass I'm saving gas

i love his bumper sticker ideas too :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like thinking that when I'm paying $3/gal to drive my Insight at 75 mpg it's the same as paying 50¢ in a 12.5 mpg vehicle. Or the other way around, I would have to be paying $18/gal to equal the cost per mile of someone spending $3/gal in a 12.5 mpg vehicle!

I think that way of looking at it will really get to people. (Granted, I hope most people are doing better than 12.5 mpg; and I'm not personally averaging quite as high as 75 mpg, yet ...and 75 mpg is high for the average of the whole of MT Insights, but those numbers aren't too too far off, they certainly are possible [not to mention easy to deal with], and they yield nice dramatic results)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don't forget this one:
70 mpg at 55 mph
55 mpg at 70 mph.

Also something like:
The best fuel economy is attained by the unit behind the wheel, no matter what vehicle you drive.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I actually drove around with the slogan "My car sips petrol, yours sucks!" on the back of one of my Insights. Surprisingly, I wasn't rammed off the road. :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Citrus Smoothie said:
... "My car sips petrol, yours sucks!"
That's nasty but ... for some reason I like it! :)

Fred / Proud Owner of "The Silver Bullet"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts