Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Yea I got the notification this morning, but it wasn't showing available online yet.

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Yea it takes a few hours for it to post on the website after getting a notification. I see it now.

Reactions: Sigma Projects

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
I'm glad it isn't blue. The Rialto yard is horrible. I refuse to go there because the last 3 times I did, I nearly threw hands with the employees there.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why don't any blue ones ever pop up? How am I supposed to fix my flying hood problem if I can't get a blue hood... Thanks for posting!
Np, sign up with a LKQ account and setup alerts, I've seen a couple blue ones show up in the yard.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe they remove all emissions related components, but it definitely won't have the battery or cats.
They only remove the cat, unless they're updating their new policies, usually all the other emissions equipment is left on the car. The hybrid battery used to be left, but maybe they changed that, I know they used to leave them because I would see people were pulling them. They just would go super fast.

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
They definitely changed it. I did find one insight in all my travels with the hybrid battery still in it, and that was at the Rialto yard. It was immediately pulled from the yard, the hybrid battery removed and it was put back in the yard.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
probably to avoid safety issues, do the sell the hybrid batter packs at the front like they do with 12v batteries?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts