Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you can see this car is completely gutted and headed to the junk yard. All parts are up for sale, let me know if your interested:)

Car had like 210000 miles, ran and drove

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you have the rear wiper bracket and motor assembly? Mine was deleted by previous owner.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quite respectable indeed, did it pay itself back? In relation to how much time you spent taking everything off. I've never scrapped a car before, and I was even wondering if I went a little overboard with how much stuff I grabbed.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
It takes a very long time but I bought it for the parts to repair another car, not to make money on it. Regardless, I have already made over $1500 profit on it and still have the engine and lots of parts left to go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't have storage space for these parts, and willing to sell them 50bucks a piece you pay shipping. Just would to find them a home rather than the junkyard:/

·
Registered
51 Posts
I need two rims if they are available. Located in Madison.

Reactions: Flowersinthesky

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dude quoted me $600 for two old rims. He was trying to take advantage of my need, buyers beware.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,974 Posts
Which DUDE. Please be specifirc.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Willie, it's been a couple years. Dude is the original poster, flowersinthesky. One of the wheels is even super ugly. He heard I had a car stuck on the side of the road and is trying to take advantage of my need. Fortunately I can borrow a couple tires from my girlfriend and put my car on blocks until I can get some at a reasonable price. It's too bad though since this guy is in Madison and he's not going to find any someone who is going to pay more then 50 or $60 per wheel. He thinks there worth $200 per wheel because there's one place selling new wheels for that price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts