Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It must be true

Incredible lifetime mileage of over 100 MPG probably thanks to the "Adjustable Steering Wheel," "Passenger Side Airbags (plural?)," and "Body Side Moldings."

And my favorite: "REMEMBER: there are only 10,600 ACTUAL MILES on this vehicle..." (even though the odo shows 10705).

Remember... Leap years are presidential election years, and that brings out all kinds of wild-eyed claims... :wink:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Indeed...

It is Trip A mileage, not total mileage as I thought. My bad. I saved the eBay listing picture in BMP and blew it up as far as I could just to check, and you can (kind of) see the decimal point between the digits. The empty gas gauge helps too, I didn't even notice that the first time. :(

Heck, if I ever get a tankful like that, I'm taking a picture too. :lol:

Which brings up another thought to my admittedly suspicious mind. Does that picture go with the described car? As easily as a picture can be, um, borrowed from other sources... perhaps even from a site like ours... how hard would it be to come up with an impressive picture such as this one... after all, the ad shows several stock shots instead of a bunch of shots of the actual car... and the two supposedly actual shots show no "body side moldings..."

Hmmm... :?:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ah, well then...

As my very good friend Ronald Reagan used to say...

"Trust, but verify."

:wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.