Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Thats the mpg readout of MY dash (I am not looking at my log but it was my second best tank). They must of pulled the picture off the web. If you ask for the true lmpg you will see its not theirs as I bet the average on the car is no where near that number even though it would be 10% of their mileage. I know I sent the picture to a few people and it might have been on Daniel Curran's website as well. You can find details of the trip on Yahoo. (I was pretty excitted about it at the time but know I can do better now (1100+ mile trip is the record with a 104 + mpg). Have fun, Rick

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well on the way in to work I checked my gas log and yes that is my tank of gas recorded on 26 Aug 01. I also checked and it was a different earlier picture I sent Daniel. As Tim mentioned I probably posted it to the Yahoo group and probably discussed the trip on the discussion list around that time. The ebay listing doesn't specifically say that the dash picture is the car for sale but it is sort of implied. I would guess that considering the low mileage they had a lot of short trips which would lower their average. Have fun, Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.