Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Insight community, I am looking into install and amp+subwoofer into my 19 Insight. From looking at other forums it seems that the ANC in other Honda cars/suvs causes major feedback issues. Has anyone located the ANC module in the Insight? I did a forum search and found no information or on any other sites/forums. Thanks in advance for any information that any of you may have.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it's a touring model then you can do what I did and run off the leads from the built in sub and use an audio control amp with wire inputs. Then just hook the amp to the battery and to a power off source and you're good to go. If it's an insight without the premium system I recommend the web site from a company called audio control. They have units that take wire inputs from the factory amp and convert to standard line inputs so you can install external amps such as a sub and still have full control of your system from the factory head unit. Feel free to msg me if you have any other questions. I'm not a pro at this but I might be able to help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be installing a sub soon and the ANC system is definitely a concern. I'll report back when i know more though

·
Registered
34 Posts
It may be a concern but I'm telling you guys I hooked my sub via the speaker wires into an audio control amp and I haven't had a single bit of buzz or hum or hiss from it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts