Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LX just has a plain old radio. I wanted something I can interface with my Android phone and found this. I have been using Car dashdroid (by nez droid) for a few weeks and it is great. I don't know this guy but it's free and it works good. With the free version, you can customize many screens and shortcuts. The app launches in landscape mode with nav, maps, phone, etc ready to go, even text by voice. There is a paid version too. Set it in my cradle and it is almost as good as a real OEM infotainment screen.

If you know of any small-footprint apps for android or apple please share here. Thanks!
marx404

·
Registered
84 Posts
Get yerself a 7" or 8" Android Tablet, a Bluetooth ELM327 ODBII Adapter and the full version of TORQUE. You can build your own dash and with add-ons you can also get detailed statistics in regards of fuel consumption. If you buy a tablet with GPS you will have a SatNav, too. I recommend Osamd Plus for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Corkonian
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing