Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
My advice to you is to first drive to Jue Motors in Covina and talk to Scott. (Jue Motors - Covina, CA) He is the Insight guru and ace mechanic. He should have a ton of info for you. And you will get to see what a really well-run shop looks like. I say this from experience. I detoured from NW Oregon to see him on a trip to the east coast. He went over my car and fixed all those damned little things that needed fixing and put his blessing on the car. He also put his aluminum underbelly, GAZ shocks and his rear springs on the car. All good ideas. It runs great. He is a great mechanic and just a wonderful fellow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My advice to you is to first drive to Jue Motors in Covina and talk to Scott. (Jue Motors - Covina, CA) He is the Insight guru and ace mechanic. He should have a ton of info for you. And you will get to see what a really well-run shop looks like. I say this from experience. I detoured from NW Oregon to see him on a trip to the east coast. He went over my car and fixed all those damned little things that needed fixing and put his blessing on the car. He also put his aluminum underbelly, GAZ shocks and his rear springs on the car. All good ideas. It runs great. He is a great mechanic and just a wonderful fellow.
I just talked to Eric from EV powers and he told me the exact same thing. Looks like I will be giving him a call and scheduling a visit. thank you

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man I just left but I would have loved a meet there. There's actually quite a few insights in socal. I know just my city alone had 4 silvers and 2 reds . I can vouch for both the shocks and panel being worthy upgrades.

Also something that really improves QOL is if you get one of those wide angle mirror clips for the rear view mirror. I used to think the car had kinda bad visibility untill I got one, its great to be able to see out the rear side mirrors. I know they are under $15 for a nice one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts