Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not called to find out what the story is behind this 2005 Insight. But its located in Conshohocken, PA. Its an automatic with only 89 miles on it. I don't really understand why they are calling it used. There is a link to a free Carfax report about the car. And it has never been registered. Here is the link on Autotrader.com:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=227589710

·
Registered
569 Posts
They even give a link for the NADA pricing info and it says $17,575. I asked them why they are asking $7000 above the NADA price. See if I get an answer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
That dealership is down the street from me. Never bought from them, but have had a few encounters there that were LESS THAN nice. When i first was looking for an Insight they told me they could get me a new one in 2 weeks if i gave a deposit. I asked about allotments and they said "Honda does what we want since we are such a big dealership, we do not have to abide by allotments" i was like, um, yeah, you do, cause the car is in JAPAN, not on Us soil.
We went there also once to look at a used car and they refused to let us see the used car, only a new model. We asked to drive the used one and they said we could not.
When my Insight had the recall and needed upgrading i called and asked if i could bring it in on a weekend and they said they did not do "free work" on the weekend.

I do not know where they got this car and why it has so few miles. I would be wary of a 2 year old car that has been sitting for that long, imo. I would not trust that dealer as far as i can throw them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
they won't budge on that price either, i called and spoke to them because i'm currently in the market for an insight, the salesman i spoke to wouldn't even take my offer of 20,000 back to his manager, oh well, i will keep searching!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts