Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Run a VIN please

I am an Arkansas wanna-be who can't seem to find a 2000 Insight in my region. Can someone run this Bay City, MI model for me?

JHMZE1350YT004001

Your help is much appreciated.

Jennifer Eubank
Hot Springs, AR

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks, kedge, for the quick reply. This one may be the one for me (unless someone reads this post and gets the jump on me! The owner put 60,000 miles on it since February 2001. I'd prefer one not so high in mileage, but hey, it's a Honda. I was a happy Accord EX owner from 1994-2004 when I traded in for an Acura. Yes, Acura is a nice car, but I still miss my Accord. I have followed the Insight since its inception and am finally in a position to get it as a commuter car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kedge, run another one for me, please? Would it be possible to e-mail you privately with some more numbers? I hesitate to irritate everyone else with my list of VINs.

JHMZE14771T002204

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kedge - how about this one? I am zeroing in and ready to buy!!

JHMZE14791T002382

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the sound of the one you just did. I was holding out for a 2000 manual green one, but it may end up being the one you just ran for me.

How about this one?
JHMZE1378YT002143

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will thank kedge publicly because I can't figure out how to do it privately! He looked up all these cars for me, and it will be such a big help in choosing a car... thanks again, kedge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts