Honda Insight Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in knowing if anyone has reached the 200K miles milestone on their Insight and what maintenances have been performed. How's the engine running and MPG reading? I'm also interested in who in this forum holds the record for highest mileage. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in knowing if anyone has reached the 200K miles milestone on their Insight and what maintenances have been performed. How's the engine running and MPG reading? I'm also interested in who in this forum holds the record for highest mileage. Thanks.
My 2010 has around 210,000 and running strong. I have had this car since new and have had 0 issues with the car. No breakdowns, nothing, but I take care of it. MPG still around 42 average. I expect to get at least another 50-60K miles from it.

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
You will find that there are plenty over 200K. On my main G1, I'm currently a little over 268,000 miles, and adding almost 400 miles ever week. I'm much lower than many on here. If you search you will find there are a few that have posted on here that are over 600,000.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
200K miles isn't even enough miles for the 2nd tune up. ;)

There are several cars on the forum with over 500K miles including one post with a video of the speedometer turning to 500,000 miles while driving.

·
Engine-Off-Coast
2,217 Posts
Y'all, this thread is 14 years old. I'm going to lock it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.