Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anyone has found any sort of Insight shirts/jackets?

I just broke down and decided to have a shirt made to since I have a car show to go to and would like to match the car (I know, geek). For those that are curious, I am having a picture of my car sewn into the left breast of a nice collar shirt. Below the picture of the car is the Insight emblem and below that is Honda in red. The shirt is white.

I did see a T-Shirt on eBay once but since I'm a cheapskate I hate chancing $15+ excessive shipping on a shirt that will probably fall apart on it's 3rd washing. Also the car was blue, I like Citrus Yellow Met.

·
Registered
57 Posts
cafepress.com

upload your own image and order a custom shirt!

i've seen several really stupid insight shirts on ebay, for the record.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My sister took a picture of me with my Insight, then went to Walgreens and had the picutre developed and then printed on a white T-shirt for my Birthday. Then I wore it to a Green Building/Hybrid Expo held at the Live Oak Civic Center in April 2005. I called ahead and asked if I could bring my hybrid there and they told me I could bring it inside. My Insight was the only of 2 that appeared, along with 2 Prius (one modified, can't remember with what), as well as a handful of Austin EAA guys with a Celica, MR-2, Metro, etc. converted to electric. But my Insight was inside with only 2 other electric converted cars I think one done by a high school and the other a city vehicle if I remember right... All the others were outside. It was pretty interesting though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts