Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off and on I have thought of a bumpersticker "insightcentral.net". I'd probably put if inside the hatchback glass and make it red so it shows. Since a number of people ask, why not refer them to the place that will answer their questions?

Do they sell bumpersticker paper that can be printed from a PC?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Your best bet would probably be to go to a mall where they have a stand that can cut you any decal you want. I've been tempted to put one thing or another on my car, but always in the end decided to keep the clean appearance on the back of the car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i've thought of that because, out of the six insights in my town, none have visited this message board. because i've talked to 4 of them and i'm number 5 and i have yet to see the sixth one around yet...

G

·
0 Posts
amplifiedmouse said:
i've thought of that because, out of the six insights in my town, none have visited this message board. because i've talked to 4 of them and i'm number 5 and i have yet to see the sixth one around yet...
Six insights in Anderson is surprising. I don't think I've seen more than maybe seven or eight in Indianapolis, including my own. Granted, Indy is a big metropolis, and I don't venture too far from my corner of it very often. But I would expect there to be more insights per capita in Indy than Anderson.

I've often thought it would be cool to have an LED sign in the vertical hatch window with a keypad up front so I could type short messages and post them on the fly. Childish things like "Eat my electrons", "Nice truck. Compensating?", etc.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Best one I've come up with. On the large rear window so they could see if from tall vehciles:

"Enjoying my ultra low emissions up there?" or "How's the air up there?"

The other thing I thought would be cool to do (but probably unlikely) would be to hook into the fcd mpg readout and have a large digital one on the back of the car that would read the same thing. Have a sign that says "This is the mileage I'm actually getting" then have the number.

"Nice truck. Compensating?" good one.

·
Registered
569 Posts
el_vacho said:
[
I've often thought it would be cool to have an LED sign in the vertical hatch window with a keypad up front so I could type short messages and post them on the fly. Childish things like "Eat my electrons", "Nice truck. Compensating?", etc.
Actually, I have seen something like that for sale. If I can find it, I'll let you know where. Have to be careful what you write tho since there are so many nuts out there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Check out my lettering

I got some lettering done at a local shop that also does tinting...

Easy, looks nice too.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did some looking and http://www.fastsigns.com offered to put a vinyl decal for less than 27 USD, including tax.

Hope some more Dallas-area people will come.

For some strange reason, the browser says my 10K JPG is 51K. :?: You can tell from the slight blurring that the JPG is 15% of it's maximum size, but this intent was a quick download, not a pretty pic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts