Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... as opposed to depreciation. I have been checking the "True Market Value" (private party) of my Insight on Edmunds.com every month for about a year (before that I was basing my estimates on TMV of Honda Civics), and recorded it in Quicken. It has increased in reported value since about March, and is now back above where it was in December of 2003.

:)

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About $9000 for a 2000 Insight in my zip code with my mileage, color, and condition. 2003 was the first year that Edmunds reported TMV on the 2000 Insight. In March it was at $8500.

I just checked Kelley Blue Book and it was $9500. I don't track it regularly so I can't say whether KBB has gone up or not in the past few months.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoo! Reported value at Edmunds continues to climb, and is now back to the value it was at a year ago - September 2003 - nearly $10k. Kelley Blue Book "private party" value has held steady.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.