Honda Insight Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Southern California
945 Posts
How did you acquire those seat covers? I know of the rare citrus covers, but this thread is the first I've ever seen about blue ones. Saw your car on the museum trip btw, looks good!
-Don
I have a friend who has a friend in Japan who knows somebody who was able to find some. Quite expensive and hard to find, unfortunately.
And thank you!

·
Registered
113 Posts
it's got high miles (266,000 mi) but has been extremely well maintained it's whole life. Looks like it's never been abused. The interior is nicer at 266k than my first insight was when I bought it at 100k. One owner owned it from essentially new until about 264,000. The person I bought it from never drove it.

looking underneath, the shocks look to be original which is kinda crazy to me since I haven't managed to keep a set of rears in my car longer than 40k.

I am still a little torn on keeping it - I have always wanted one this colour but I don't have much of a commute anymore and I don't really need it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anybody have the part number for the blue seat covers or know where I could find some?
Sadly, Honda no longer produces the aquamarine and citrus seat covers. I’ve heard about another Insight Central member who has been able to produce aquamarine seat covers that look very similar to the original. But that probably doesn’t help much because I’m not sure who it is! Give Scott a call at Jue Motors in California. He is well-connected in the Insight community. (626) 967-9089

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Scott can't help either. He is currently trying to get some for his own aquamarine.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts