Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, has anyone else tried and failed lately to get onto the insightcentral.net forum from the Autoguide app? I've tried a couple time over the last 2 days. From 2 different phones (but both from the same carrier) after clearing app data and reinstalling the app I can't get it to load. It's the same message every time:

Anyone else having this issue or can forward this to a site maintainer?

Sam

·
Registered
943 Posts
Same problem for me. Android app worked fine after latest update but it seems somethings broken.

Clearing cache / app data and reinstalling didn't fix it.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Yeah I have the same issue and I have the paid version, reinstalling it didn't fix it either

Dave

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
I've emailed the developer; will wait and see if i get a response

Dave

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
I got an update notice from the app thingie on my ipod touch 4. Did yall recently do the update or have you tried it after the update?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I updated a couple days ago and bought the paid version.

And now it doesn't work :(.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, after looking it up on the Great and Mighty Internet, it looks like the issue is that Auto Guide updated whatever protocols they use to communicate with the forums and each forum is supposed to update the plugin on their end. Insightcentral has failed to do this.

So it's not an app problem, it's a forum administration problem. Can a moderator please contact the administrator and get them to fix this?

Pretty please?

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Done and a new message issued. Its to the admin of all the boards, so it can take 2-3 bus days.

I quit using the app as it started to pop up in my notification screen and if I clicked to read something, it marked all messages as read so when I got to a pc later in the day I had no new posts to read. :mad:

Yes, I paid 5.99 for it several years ago too. :mad:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Yeah fixed! Many thanks to Cobb and Sam for looking into this issue
Dave

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Thanks for your waiting and for reporting it guys. Sam, I think you take the cake for reporting spam as well as even spam like messages that come on to this forum. I typically ignore a lot of the gen 1 stuff, the not another grid charger thread as well as the c&c r2d2 threads. :D

Without the notes I wouldnt know to look. :)

Dont assume someone else will do it. If something is broke, spamish, etc report it.

Still awaiting on the picture album and posting issues...

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I does hates the spammers :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts