Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright for real this time (I hope).

http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/phoe ... .5171.html

It would be a general Hybrid gathering probably, no site known for sure yet. I talked to Billy from here and he's flying in from Washington on the 21st for other business so he'll be there.

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Yeah, I will be there. Saturday, Jan 21, late afternoon or early evening. It would be a pleasure to meet several of you, and see your fuel efficient hot-rods...........

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would like to come but Saturday might be a problem for me. Sunday might work out better. Let me know the details. One of my neighbors bought a 05 Insight, I'll tell him also.....Louis

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm not really arranging it, AZMerf from Green Hybrid put up the idea, I just suggested a location. Bill is flying in that day so on that respect I think the date is going to be the 21st. As of right now there seems to be some agreement on going to the TGI fridays at Chase Field (formerly Bank One Ballpark). There is an electric vehicle charging station located on the east side of the ballpark under the 7th st bridge so I was going to bring my electric car if we meet there. I also figured that's a fairly centralized location.

·
Registered
71 Posts
az meeting

im in, what time?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't believe they picked a time yet. In fact, the location may change. As soon as the details are set, we'll post it here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any Insight owners attend a funeral at Cave Creek National Cemetary last week? I saw a blue one there.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
OK. Lets meet at 4pm sharp this Saturday @ Applebees on Camelback and Central (2 E Camelback) I called the manager and was told they have a BIG parking lot, as it is actually 2 lots. 4:00 should give us some daylight to see our cars, then we can go inside for some desert or salad or something. I will reserve a table for 25 or so........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Billy said:
OK. Lets meet at 4pm sharp this Saturday @ Applebees on Camelback and Central (2 E Camelback)
I think this will work for me. I "should" be there in my blue 2001. :roll:

Put me down for party of 2.

Dale

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great! See you guys there. I got a message back from the Reporter from the Scottsdale Times, he's going to be there.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Thanks Dan, looking forward to meeting you! I am keeping a tally of those who plan to come so I can reserve a large table. I sure wish I could take a few days off work and DRIVE instead of flying in. I will feel incomplete at a car event without a car! ( I will bring photos)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm game, and put my wife and two children down for it too. :twisted:
It's a chame it won't be a MIMA install gathering too :evil:

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
OK Sno, thanks for inviting your neighbor! Tell them we all are looking forward to meeting them and seeing their beautiful car! Well, gotta go get ready to catch my flight from SEA to PHX. I wish I could bring my car too, but Southwest Airlines would charge me for 1700 lbs worth of baggage............Bill....

·
Registered
147 Posts
No, just tell SW Airlines its your fat wife, and buy two seats (Tickets) :twisted:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts