Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is in the FAQ's, but it doesn't seem like what's happening to me.
This seems to happen after highway trips (when I know the battery is well charged). Today I was at a stop sign, and the gas motor starts up and I watch the battery indicator quickly go to almost zero. I've taken several short trips since the battery indicator was close to full. It seems to happen every time my battery is fully charged. Any ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to do it every time the battery is fully charged. I do alot of short town trips, so I don't get the battery up to the top too often.
2000 5 speed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ive the same pfoblem starting yesterday i parked with full charge and by morning.......zip. Then drove 20 miles and fully charged went into stanford , came out 2 hrs later and it had 1/4 charge. Thanks, Rich

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,969 Posts
Please do not use two threads for your problem.
One is sufficient. You already have a reply on the original thread. This is not a "chat" site.
I'm 80 and also trying to adjust. (ref. #6) It just makes it easier.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im 70 and not familiar with how all this.stuff works. Please forgive me if i diz something wrong. I dont know thfeads from bobbins but i try. Rich

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,969 Posts
Like the previous poster said. That is a negative recall, meaning the IMA battery is in need of HELP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts