Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to start any turf wars, but I'd be grateful for a recommendation on a new G-1 IMA battery. Anyone willing to make a comparative call between Bubblebee, GreenTec, and HybridRevolt??

Thanksz

·
Super Moderator
7,158 Posts
Don't want to start any turf wars, but I'd be grateful for a recommendation on a new G-1 IMA battery. Anyone willing to make a comparative call between Bubblebee, GreenTec, and HybridRevolt??

Thanksz

You are basically asking about the statistics of battery failure and battery life. If you look at all the anecdotal reports here on IC, it is a mixed bag. There has been premature failures with all three brands. No statistics have been developed. Personally, if I were buying a replacement battery I'd go for the longest warranty I could buy - I say 'buy" because the 5 year warrant will cost extra money.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
If I were looking for a new replacement battery, and I had to have a new replacement battery, I'd be trying to figure out just what these '6.5 amp-hour Japanese made' packs (or sticks) are, that Peter Perkins mentioned recently... Other than that, I like the big warranty idea and/or anything you can do to maximize your chances of having recourse in the event of failure...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts