Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay seller has leather seat covers for 1st gen Insights. They say they are not covers per say, but replacements for the stock material. Anybody ordered a set of these and what do they think of it? I'd like to recover my seats with leather and the cost ain't bad.
2000 2006 Honda Insight Custom Real Leather Seat Covers Front | eBay

They come in different colors too.

·
Registered
323 Posts
These are the replacement seat covers we had a thread about last summer, I thought my samples might be fake leather. Someone that lives close to the factory in Texas was going to take a look and see the factory and what quality the covers are....but apparently they never did.
$325 would be a good price IF they are made from good quality leather.....but I still have my doubts.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
I tried to call their number, but never could reach anybody. The address they have on the site is just a storage unit in Houston. Its strange the Ebay listing says Miami, Florida as location. One person did mention that the sample they got was real leather, but Foos said his sample felt fake. Not sure what to say about these right now until someone bites the bullet and buys a set. Feedback seems to be good, I think its probably a good product.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm on the edge of buying a set myself. Just can't make up my mind on covering the old stock seats or replace them with a set of Bride gray/black seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts