Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening,

I had a call from Nick Street, from Michigan. He is coming to see me at the shop on March 6th. His brother Mitch is a member here on the forum, he is from AZ. I met Mitch at the West Coast Meet & Greet. They are coming to get an oil leak looked at on Nick's car and asked if we could have some type of get together.

So, short notice. I would like to host a BBQ at the shop Friday evening March the 6th.

Jue Motors
678 E. San Bernardino Rd.
Covina, Ca 91723

If you would like to attend please add your name to the list.

People are invited to show up around 4:pM and we can hangout until ???

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, 909-605-3810.

Thanks,
Scott

KLR3CYL-Scott
GRZPDLR-Joe
Nick
Mitch
Balto-Tim
Doug
Excited New Insight Owner-Andy

·
Premium Member
9,855 Posts
I'll be there. Anyone else from the San Diego area?
Willie

·
Super Moderator
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good.

Bump

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
I'll be in, will be my first one since coming back to California.

Willie, I'll see you there since I have not been able to make it to San Diego yet.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm in too. You didn't say anything about bringing something to share, is that part of the plan?

Thanks for hosting this Scott!

·
Super Moderator
4,794 Posts
Bummer. Another CA get-together that I can't make. I'm participating in this: 2015 Orange Blossom Tour | Events | with a friend and there isn't enough time to get there. I'll get there some day...

Sam

·
Premium Member
9,855 Posts
Sam, try to keep MAY open.

Willie

·
Super Moderator
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated list,

KLR3CYL-Scott
GRZPDLR-Joe
Nick
Mitch
Balto-Tim
Doug
Excited New Insight Owner-Andy
Willie
Calpod
Devin1955
GTech
HFVX
Xtransman

Sorry you can't make it Sam, however, there will be other meets.

Devin1955, just come and have a good time.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Put me down as tentative, need to get day off from work and check the calendar with the wife. If I make it I can update you guys on a little something I'm working on here in Phoenix that I think a lot of people will want to come and see in the next month or two before it gets "too" hot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow so close to me in Chino! I would love to meet up with the crew from the forum! I will have to see if I can get off work early that day to make it.

Put me down as tentative I'll update early this week.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Put me down as tentative, need to get day off from work and check the calendar with the wife. If I make it I can update you guys on a little something I'm working on here in Phoenix that I think a lot of people will want to come and see in the next month or two before it gets "too" hot.

I'm in the same boat with my wife, she's trying to get off work but might have been to short of a notice. She has to come because we have a car to pick up. We might have to come on Sat to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Ohhh, that is so tempting... I've got some prior commitments on Sat, but I'm pretty sure I can change them, I'll try to show up.

·
Administrator
10,770 Posts
Pcb Draw

Scott.

If you draw a name out of a hat on the day I will send a free blank pcb to the winner.
Choice between OBDIIC&C, IMAC&C G1 or HCH1, Current hack, or G1 IMA Boost.

These are the current versions, but not the newest new IMA gizmos i'm working on.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'll be there thanks to Tim picking me up at the Bus station in Victorville. If anyone is staying over night which hotels are you staying in?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts