Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new 2010 Insight owner, and have been quite amazed at the audio quality of the base model stereo in my I2.

I have AUX in, but no other way to connect anything to my blue buddy and honestly, I haven't seen any brackets that will replace the honda one that look OEM. I have only seen matte black ones that don't match any of my interior at all.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions/links to a properly matched bracket? The black with blue metallic flake is really pretty.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Look through the posts in this section. We all went over this, trying to figure out how to spray that glossy finish
on the aftermarket bracket. What we found was that the part is available as a Honda replacement part.
This was for an owner who was installing a double din unit. I think a single din bracket is only going to be
available aftermarket.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't think of that actually. The Navi frame should be a simple double din format that would match.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, thank you. I found that late last night. I'm headed out around noon Eastern time to place an order through Bryan Honda here in Fayetteville. Closest one to me on Fort Bragg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts